Are you the type of person who enjoys games that make you feel like you're a worthless, sniveling simpleton? If so, you should really pick up Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure. Don't believe us? Then head over to the Nintendo of Europe site (hit the "Gameplay" tab), where there's now a flash demo for Capcom's piratey, puzzley romp. We spent three mugs of coffee and an unhealthy portion of our morning staring slack-jawed at this conundrum, our peanut-sized brains straining at the exertion of it all.
Sadly, those who have played through the adventure game will find nothing new here -- we are reliably informed that this exact same puzzle appears around one-third of the way through the game. Not that we would know, for our copy sits shamefully on our "to do" pile, silently mocking us.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19