About Microsoft Outlook
Outlook is a staple of many businesses. While the program itself does have its problems, no one can deny its overwhelming acceptance in the work place. Because of this, people often spend hours a day in Outlook – answering emails, scheduling with the calendar, and managing contacts. One of the features that Microsoft has included in Outlook is an ability to subscribe to RSS news feeds. By adding Massively to your Outlook news feeds, you can conspicuously stay abreast of MMO news while at work.
How to add Massively to Microsoft Outlook
1. Open up Microsoft Outlook
2. Right click the "RSS Feeds" item located on the Folders bar on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Select "Add a New RSS Feed..."
4. This will open up the "New RSS Feed" window. Enter WoW Insider's RSS feed address, which as pictured above, is http://massively.joystiq.com/rss.xml .
5. Click the "Add" button.
6. Outlook will likely ask if you want to add the feed, and ask if you trust WoW Insider. Click the "Yes" button.
7. You're done! Massively posts will appear just like other emails will in the preview pane of Outlook. This is great for work environments!
If you want the Massively feed for a particular game, you'll find the rss feed url next to the name of the game in the side bar of our site