About Windows Vista
Love it or hate it, eventually you'll probably end up using it. One of the neat features of Vista is the Sidebar, which is a place where you can put widgets that do different things, like tell the time, show what your EVE Online character is training, or tell you what the weather is like outside.
How to add Massively to your Windows Vista's Sidebar.
1. Right click on your Sidebar and choose "Add Gadgets..."
2. This will open up the gadgets window. Double click the "Feed Headlines" gadget.
3. Close the gadgets window.
4. You'll now see the new gadget added at the top of your sidebar.
5. Open up Microsoft Internet Explorer and go to http://massively.joystiq.com/rss.xml
6. Click the "Subscribe to this feed" link.
7. A window will open up. The default settings will be fine. Click the "Subscribe" button.
8. Position your mouse over the feed gadget on your side bar and click the little wrench icon. It'll appear towards the upper right hand side of the gadget.
10. Choose to display "Massively", and set the number of headlines to whatever you want.
11. Click the "Ok" button.
If you want the Massively feed for a particular game, you'll find the rss feed url next to the name of the game in the side bar of our site