Grim. Dingy. Grimy. Dilapidated. No, we're not referring to the more picturesque parts of Fanboy Towers (though could well be), but to the environments found in Fatal Frame IV. The latest edition of Famitsu has some of the first gameplay shots from the Tecmo/Grasshopper Manufacture collaboration, most of which feature the title's waif of a heroine and some not entirely pleasant sights; you can see the full scans at the "Source" link below.
It also appears that Nintendo's Japanese arm has updated its release schedule with a date for the camera-based horror title -- Nintendo itself will be publishing Fatal Frame IV in Japan on July 31st.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19