According to a PlayStation Blog update by Warhawk director Dylan Jobe, completing these scenarios will unlock Trophies – a whole slew of which are also being added in the update. Along with these will be custom soundtrack support (which, when playing your own tracks, automagically mutes the game's score – nice!), new ship paint schemes, more insignias, and a clearer designation for "rookie" servers. The dev team is also tossing in special "ceremonial blades" for Warhawk players who participated in the Global Gaming League team event, which wrapped on July 27.
In concluding his address to the Warhawk nation, Jobe teases the next Booster Pack, dropping a hint: "With one of these equipped, a soldier can escape quickly ... even bail out if needed!" Jetpacks, anyone?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25