The numbers coming from Media Create are telling a very different story, one where the Wii in fact won, instead of Microsoft's console. By a mere 1,500 units, Media Create says the Wii won with a total of 29,686 consoles sold. The figure for Xbox 360, which Enterbrain reported was 28,188 units, is apparently correct.
We kind of doubted the story, but with a Square Enix RPG releasing, along with a price cut, we can understand how the Japanese public might snatch up a bunch of Xbox 360s.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03