Some of the commenters who installed the earlier build didn't experience any obvious ill effects; others reported installation hangs, lockups on reboot or problems connecting to wireless LANs, so your mileage may vary -- with any luck the new build has a steadier grip on stability.
You can download the new update via Software Update or (shortly) from the Apple support downloads page.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in
- Key specs
- Reviews • 24
- Type Wireless router
- WiFi 802.11 a, ac, b, g, n
- Bands Simultaneous dual-band
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 [Gigabit]
- Integrated switch 3 ports
- USB Printer-sharing
- Dimensions 6.6 x 3.85 x 3.85 in
- Released 2013-06-10