Maguire also took the chance to take a jab at the competition's practice of buying exclusives. "I would much rather that we were investing money into making sure that we've got great R&D and we start producing games like LittleBigPlanet, rather than paying other people a huge amount of money to stop people playing their product."
It's almost common consensus at this point that exclusives from third-party publishers are a thing of the past. However, can we say the same for DLC content? Time will tell, we suppose. What's your 2 cents?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25