In Onore no Shinzuru Michi wo Yuke, players create shadow clones in order to solve puzzles. How does it work? Watch the video and find out. It starts off rather simply, with a lone ninja pulling a switch. However, the switch activates something that needs attention at the same time. The ninja's shadow clone replicates the actions of the first action, giving the second ninja time to act. But then, what if three things need to be done? Or four? That's where things get interesting, folks.
While many PSP games fail to see an international release, we're confident a publisher will pick up this rather intriguing game.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15