Namco Bandai claims the game will feature a "hybrid combat system," which combines hand-to-hand combat and shooting, but the first screens do little to show off this concept. You also get to push people down stairs!
To keep you in the loop, we've created a handy list of things we know about Dead to Rights: Retribution so far:
- The game is named Dead to Rights: Retribution and it's an origin story.
- It's coming to Xbox 360 and PS3 in Q4 2009 according to Namco Bandai, the game's publisher.
- There's totally a dog in it.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One