You can choose between three different game types: Two on two, First to 21, and H.O.R.S.E. There is a tutorial mode that allows you to grasp the basic idea of the game. The game works by using the accelerometers to move left, right, to the back, or forward; when you are ready to pass or shoot, press the appropriate on-screen buttons. While you are playing a game, you can pause it by selecting the pause button in the top-left corner.
This game has great graphics that are cartoonish/comic book-like, which I tend to prefer for these types of games. You can adjust the background volume, and the computer difficulty. Also, you can adjust the tilt sensitivity of the accelerometer -- something I wish every game developer would implement.
You can check out Streetball for $3.99US or test your luck in our giveaway ... read on for details.
The developer has been awesome enough to bless us with 10 promo codes to give away. What's the catch? Just comment on this post! That's all... we'll email you a promo code soon after we pick 10 random winners from all the entries (comments) received by February 22.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before February 22, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One promo code for Streetball on iPhone and iPod touch ($3.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 39
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19