Alright, enough. Stop. You can lay off the F5 button and cease your (frankly) childish refreshing of www.quakelive.com
. The public beta of Quake Live
– promised to be available today
– is finally live and, unless you live somewhere not in the vicinity of Dallas-based id's timezone, it's still today and not tomorrow yet. Our advice to the Windows gamers reading this, in bullet point format for easy skimmability.
- Stop reading this post.
- Register for a Quake Live account.
- Return to this post and share your username in the comments.
- RAILGUN THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE ON JOYSTIQ!
- Make sure you did Step 4 in Quake Live and not in real life. Just a reminder, not really a step.
- [Update: Get in line ... yeah, there's a queue folks. Good things come to those who wait, right?]