With this latest PTR patch, the gear sold for Emblems of Conquest is now availabe. The names are placeholders ("Emblem of Conquest Healer Neck"), and the stats may also be relatively placeholder-y as well, but it's something to look at, anyway.
Currently up are:
- Runed Orbs for 15 EoC; these are like Frozen Orbs and will be used for crafting.
- Necklaces for 16 EoC.
- Belts and gloves for 23 EoC.
- Legs for 32 EoC.
- Deadly Gladiator gear (38 EoC for hands and shoulders, 48 EoC for head, legs, and chest).
- Tier 8.5 chest and head tokens for 48 EoC each.
- Emblems of Valor for one EoC.
You can see the stats on everything over on the inimitable MMO-Champion, although I don't think the tier 8 vendors are implemented yet, so we still don't know the precise numbers on those. What I'm really anxious to have confirmed is that we'll be able to buy tier 8.0 with the Emblems of Valor that drop out of 10-man Ulduar - if that's not the case, I will be one very upset raider. And what's with some of those prices? 38 badges? Really?
Patch 3.1 brings us Ulduar, dual specs, significant changes to all the classes, and more! We've got you covered from top to bottom with our Guide to Patch 3.1.