Users of the service can search through 400 keywords and look up detailed information, which will include a list of individual scenes relating to that keyword. There will be over 800 individual scenes taken from the original 43 episodes. Namco Bandai also plans to make the service a social experience featuring chat options with other fans.
Gundam Viewchives is currently still in the "research" stage. If something like this actually gets out the door and becomes a hit, imagine what other anime series could follow next. Perhaps it could spawn a grander initiative for other television series and ilk. We'll keep an eye on this one.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25