I like it and I don't.
It can sometimes be hard to distinguish between real news and fake news, especially with some of the elaborate schemes people do in order to make the fake stuff seem as real as possible. And there's a lot of it too. Google and Blizzard win the day, as usual. C.A.D.I.E anyone? The page is a throwback to the 1990s Geocities pages many of us made back then. My Geocities site had to do with Star Trek and lots of other nerdy stuff, although someone on staff had a Digimon site (I'm not telling who...).
After the break you can check out our list of all the April Fools jokes that went on yesterday that pertained to WoW. And for posterity's sake we've taken as many snapshots of the pages as we could and put them in a nice gallery so 10 years from now we can all look back and go "Aww... isn't that... /facepalm."
- Pimp My Mount - What mount doesn't need to be pimped? Mine doesn't...anymore! Totally worth the 30,000g.
- Dance Battle System - You wanted dance studios? Now you've got it. No more whining.
- ROFLCOPTAR! - It strikes again, but only on the RP section of the official forums. lolwut
- RP forsooth - Something new, yet I'm sure we'll see it make another appearance just like the lol's. lolwut.
- Diablo III's Archivist - Everyone working at WoW Insider will be rolling this class.
- StarCraft II's TerraTron - All your bases are blong to us.
- WoW Insider's Hungry Man - Be hungry no more!
- WoW Head's Armoried - Their look was surprisingly familiar... (saved image)
- World of Raid's 3.2 Leak - The first look at patch 3.2. It's epic. Just epic. (saved image)
- WoW Interface's Add-on Store - Perhaps the lawyer was right? At least the "Your Mom" button is free. (saved image)
- Warcraft Pets Cube - ERROR. Are you still there? (saved image)
- Wotlkwiki.info - Blizzard won...again. (saved image)
- New Tenacity Pet - Now this little guy is a tank.
- Zam creates TMNT Online - Allakhazam is old stuff. TMNT is where their future lies! (saved image)
- ID's World of Quake - I'm quitting WoW. Everything is just a slap in the face compared to WoQ.