Cuthbert says he might be up for another StarFox "maybe in another 10 years," saying that a Wii version would "be a big project, like 100 people on the staff. It's just not something we really want to do. I'm sure someone will make it. Maybe [Nintendo] will go back to Namco." Remember StarFox: Assault? We try not to.
In a slight jab at Shigeru Miyamoto, Cuthbert told G4 that the legendary designer probably won't listen to "core" gamers' wants for a new StarFox, saying, "Miyamoto doesn't really care about that. He wants to make what he wants to make, so he just goes ahead and gets it done." Was that a snap we just heard?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19