Steelseries, who you may remember from such releases as the Zboard and the official World of Warcraft mouse, has teamed up with Upper Deck, Bradygames and J!NX to give away four Ultimate World of Warcraft Prize Packs during April, that's one each week. The best part is it's really simple to enter: all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to add them as a fan on Facebook.
The list of loot is actually quite impressive and includes:
- World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse
- SteelSeries Zboard Limited Edition Wrath of the Lich King Keyset
- Zboard Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries 5C Limited Edition Mouse Pad (featuring everyone's favourite Frost Wyrm Sindragosa)
- SteelSeries Qck Limited Edition Mouse Pad (featuring the Lich King)
- Wrath of the Lich King Strategy Guide
- World of Warcraft Atlas Set
- $100 World of Warcraft Apparel Gift Certificate
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game - Drums of War 2 Player Starter Set
- World of Warcraft Miniatures Core Set Booster
As contests go, it's an easy one to enter and you stand the chance to win a lot of cool swag. I particularly like the rather old school atlases (which have recently been updated) and are perfect for RPers who would rather consult an oversized tome of knowledge while the Drums of War starter deck holds the somewhat small chance of winning precious in-game loot.
But before you rush off, starry eyed at the prospect of some loot, don't forget we're also running a Fan Art competition with Steelseries! Don't forget to enter as the closing date of April 20th is creeping ever closer.