The goal then was to create enjoyable DLC in "smaller, digestible chunks," which led Bethesda to use the Oblivion DLC "Knights of the Nine" as the model for Fallout 3. This model, said Hines, is "substantive and it adds multiple hours of game play and new items, but we can do it in a time frame that allows us to get it out without waiting forever."
What say you, Fallout fans? Do you prefer the small, but frequent DLC packs, or would you rather see a full-blown expansion a year from now?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One