Patch 3.1 has been out for a week now in the World of Warcraft (in fact, patch 3.1.1 is coming out today), and players have tons to do -- we're all raiding Ulduar, playing around with dual specs, and leveling up through the Argent Tournament to become Champions of our own factions. In fact, there's a lot of new stuff in World of Warcraft, so if it ever gets overwhelming, worry not -- Joystiq's WoW Insider has you covered. Here's our most popular posts in the past week.
- WoW Insider's Guide to the Argent Tournament
It's joustin' time in the World of Warcraft. Here's what you need to know.
- WoW Insider's Patch 3.1 FAQ
Frequently asked questions about last week's patch, answered just for you.
- Ghostcrawler on the mechanics behind Armor Penetration
One of the game's devs talks about one of the tougher damage dealing mechanics to figure out.
- First day for Champions on the Argent Tournament
The very first class of Champions arises.
- Curse, WoW Interface band together to block WoWMatrix
A small shakeup in the addon world leaves a few players hanging right around patch day.
- Wrath 101: Emalon the Storm Watcher
There's a new boss in the Wintergrasp Vault, and here's a quick guide to taking him down.
- The Queue: Service with a smile
You ask, we answer. That's how it works.
- How to get the Turtle Mount
Want to get your hands on the brand new aquatic mount? Here's a few tips.
- How to activate Ulduar's hard modes
Sure, anybody can raid Ulduar. But can you do it on hard mode?
- Lichborne: Top Death Knight DPS builds and patch 3.1
With dual specs out, everybody wants to know which builds are best. Our Death Knight column breaks down which talent points to look for in patch 3.1.