This daily list doesn't really seem to be getting any smaller. While some might call this patch "extremely buggy" or "unbalanced," I think the reason we're seeing all these small notes about the encounters is that Blizzard is being more transparent with their in-game updates. Three years ago there was not nearly as much public scrutiny on the launch of AQ40 as there is on the launch of Ulduar.
And being that we all clamor for more information in greater detail, I think what we're seeing is Blizzard meeting our needs in some ways.
Nonetheless, today's in game fixes after the break.
My favorite is a fix to Sethekk Halls (yes, you read that right): Killing Anzu in Sethekk Halls will properly save you to the instance.
- General Vezax's Shadow Crash ability will no longer benefit non-caster classes.
- Mother Shahraz's Fatal Attraction ability will once again hit only 3 people at a time.
- Players can no longer use the Fetch Ball or Rope Leash on the Argent Gruntling.
- Players who are exalted with the Argent Crusade will no longer be able to complete the quest "Contributin' To The Cause" in the Argent Pavillion.
- The level requirement for the following quests has been appropriately set to level 65: Shipment: Wicked Sun Brooch, Infused Mushroom Meatloaf, Mustard Dogs!, and Cheese for Glowergold.
- The enrage timer on XT-002 Deconstructor has been increased.
- The rating requirement for Furious Gladiator's Armwraps of Salvation has been changed to bring them in line with other items of this type.
- The Feral Essence on the Feral Defender in the Auriaya encounter will decrease anytime one is killed as intended.
- The Stone Nova ability cast by Rubble in the Kologarn encounter has had it's damage decreased, will now be mitigated by armor, but can no longer be blocked, dodged, or parried.
- The Thunderfall Totem will no longer increase the casting time of Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave when Tidal Waves is active.
- Killing Anzu in Sethekk Halls will properly save you to the instance.
Patch 3.1 is live and it takes us into Ulduar, delivers us dual specs, and brings significant changes to all the classes! We've got you covered from top to bottom with our Guide to Patch 3.1 and the official patch notes!