The house of Katamari and Noby Noby Boy wants players to feel the burn as they stomp down city streets, through Meiji-era Japan and (naturally) the distant future with one goal in mind: catching the thief that's made off with their protein supplement. Using the Wiimote and Nunchuk, players must strike poses that match the shapes of holes the escaping crook has left while smashing through walls. And he needs the supplement for what, exactly?
Namco, if you're reading this, we're pretty sure enough of us would download Muscle March to justify the likely limited localization cost. Oh, and if you do bring it over, you've totally got to license Kool-Aid Man. Smelling the potential? Oh yeah.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19