According to the project's description, a sequel to last year's thrilling off-road racer has not only failed to materialize, but may have been sent to the scrap heap altogether. The publishing contract was allegedly canceled (not entirely surprising considering Disney's rough year), dashing our hopes of ever seeing Young's ATV displays, uh, displayed on a TV. Well, maybe not ever. One can hope that developer Black Rock Studios will revisit the four-wheeled franchise after it completes 2010's Split/Second ... provided we don't immediately start clamoring for a sequel to that first.
Disney Interactive Studios had no comment to offer at the time of publishing.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One