Sure, it still might not look quite right (there's something about the cars seeming really lightweight) but it's a good start. Of course, there will always be those who won't be satisfied until "The Real Driving Simulator" lives up to its name and features drivers being thrown from their cars during crashes.
Head over to Gamersyde to view the video.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25