"We'll probably have two DVDs for sure, and then the question is, will multiplayer be on a separate disc or not?" Hollenshead posed. "It makes no sense for a player to swap that disc in multiplayer, right? That's fail. They have to keep one disc in during multiplayer, can you just put all the multiplayer content on one DVD?"
Sounds like a good idea to us; although, in the same interview, the id boss implies that the final number of DVDs the the Xbox 360 version of Rage will ship on isn't exactly settled, wondering, "Will we have to go to three?" We don't care how many discs it's on -- just make sure the game goes to 11.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One