Thankfully, you won't have to imagine it, because we have a video. The video shows off the game's Automatic mode, which can be enabled in both Very Easy and Easy difficulties. As the name implies, the game practically plays itself in Automatic mode, essentially only requiring players to repeatedly mash the punch button. Automatic mode can be turned on or off at any given time, and players can still control movement if desired, making it ideal for casual gamers and even dear old Mom.
Nintendo must be so proud!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One