The latest Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles trailers reveal a very competent on-rails shooter being played by someone who is guaranteed to become zombie noms in the upcoming apocalypse. We feel obligated to remind our younger readers that when The Zombie Apocalypse™ happens -- and it will -- that one should always aim for the head!
Please don't flail about like a meth monkey, shooting the torso or arms. That's just tickling the zombie, who after being knocked down for a few seconds, will proceed to shamble up to your face and bite off your nose to spite your life. Check out the video above and after the break and learn what not to do when we fight for survival.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19