Yet, in spite of the high price, Q-Games' Dylan Cuthbert explains that developers are unlikely to recoup the cost of making a dynamic theme. "Remember that we'll be lucky to sell even a few thousand themes and so the cost of developing the theme (3-4 weeks of coder/artist time, checking, testing etc) will still far exceed any money we make from it," he explained.
We have a solution for Cuthbert, though. Drop the price, and we're certain far more people would be willing to download a dynamic theme as an impulse buy.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25