EA is also promoting the Skate Create feature suite, an "innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks," which should be available both online and offline. And if you find yourself extra anxious to fork over money for the game well before its release, a pre-order bonus in an in-game area called Black Box Distribution Skate Park should tickle your fancy. This area is none other than the "home turf of Zero, Mystery, and Fallen skate teams."
Skate 3 will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 in May 2010.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One