However, one thing that hasn't been talked about yet by Blizzard officially, but WoW.com can confirm through tests done by staff members, is that AV now has a 70 to 79 bracket, and an 80 bracket. In addition XP gains in AV have been cut in half for those earning XP in the 70 to 79 bracket. Where objectives used to give around 18k XP, they now only give 9k XP.
Again, there has been no official word from Blizzard on this yet, but we're expecting them to say something anytime now.
The full list of official in-game fixes after the break.
Update 9:00 p.m. EDT: Bornakk has since confirmed the AV changes.
In-game fixes for September 22nd:
- The Faction Champions encounter in the normal 10-player and normal 25-player Trial of the Crusader instances have had a number of spells and abilities altered which should result in less overall damage.
- The Anub'arak encounter has been changed on all difficulties. Anub'arak now attacks faster, the Nerubian Burrowers should hit a little harder, and their Expose Weakness ability now caps at 9 stacks.
- Some season 7 arena weapons will now have a socket.
- Threat of Thassarian will now properly halve the damage of Rune Strike for the off-hand strike.
- Soulstone Resurrection now fades upon entering raid combat if the character who cast it is not present.
- The Idle/Inactive debuff is now cleared upon round switches in Strand of the Ancients.
- The Mistress of Pain will now target more accurately in the 25 man Heroic Jaraxxus encounter.
- The damage of Hunter's Volley ability has been increased.
"The AP coefficient of Volley has been increased from 0.0586 to 0.0837. Base points did not change. This probably did not make the patch notes."