Clarifying an earlier statement that No More Heroes 2 would be the franchises' last installment on the Wii, creator Suda 51 told 1UP that the upcoming sequel is "the last iteration for this current platform." Suda believes there will be a "Wii 2," and he'd like to do another "game in the series on the next Nintendo platform."
It appears we're now just waiting on Nintendo to unveil the Wii HD (or Wii 2). Then we can ask Mr. 51 about when we can expect an HD-ified No More Heroes.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii U