- Gallery: New LFG interface coming in patch 3.3
Blizzard is completely revamping the Looking for Group interface, to make way for crossrealm instances.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Why are Northshire wolves getting sick?
Hints at human hunters (and maybe even the Worgen) in the human starting area.
- Twitter WoW developer chat transcript
The devs talk to Twitter, and while none of it's really groundbreaking, here's a transcript for you anyway.
- Kalu'ak fishing derby details
There's a brand new fishing tournament in town for the next patch, with an heirloom ring on the prize table.
- Auction houses broken across Azeroth
A technical glitch leaves the auction system down for a bit.
- Shifting Perspectives: The disappearance of the bear
Our druid column wants to know: where's the bears?
- Totem Talk: The elusive shaman tank
Shaman tanking and its rocky history.
- WoW Rookie: What's my DPS?
Our column for newbies examines what it really means when someone wants to know your damage per second.
- Arcane Brilliance: The changing face of Frost
AB hits up the frost changes in patch 3.3.
- Guildwatch: "Enjoy the Soviet Union"
Our steamroller of a guild news column tackles all the drama, downed, and recruiting news from around the realms.