It's a great time to be a WoW player -- Hallow's End is in the air, patch 3.3 is being tested, and the Cataclysm expansion is slowly revealing its secrets to us. Heck, Eliza Dushku is playing World of Warcraft, why aren't you? After the break, ten of the most popular stories from Joystiq's Azeroth-obsessed sister site, WoW.com. If you haven't ever visited the biggest MMO around yet, now might be the time to finally take the leap.
- Gallery: New LFG interface coming in patch 3.3
Blizzard is completely revamping the Looking for Group interface, to make way for crossrealm instances.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Why are Northshire wolves getting sick?
Hints at human hunters (and maybe even the Worgen) in the human starting area.
- Twitter WoW developer chat transcript
The devs talk to Twitter, and while none of it's really groundbreaking, here's a transcript for you anyway.
- Kalu'ak fishing derby details
There's a brand new fishing tournament in town for the next patch, with an heirloom ring on the prize table.
- Auction houses broken across Azeroth
A technical glitch leaves the auction system down for a bit.
- Shifting Perspectives: The disappearance of the bear
Our druid column wants to know: where's the bears?
- Totem Talk: The elusive shaman tank
Shaman tanking and its rocky history.
- WoW Rookie: What's my DPS?
Our column for newbies examines what it really means when someone wants to know your damage per second.
- Arcane Brilliance: The changing face of Frost
AB hits up the frost changes in patch 3.3.
- Guildwatch: "Enjoy the Soviet Union"
Our steamroller of a guild news column tackles all the drama, downed, and recruiting news from around the realms.