RedLynx also sent along a new trailer, which we've posted above. You're going to feel awfully silly when you realize that you've read all this when you could have been watching a dude ride a motorbike in a space station. The BIG Pack is due out next Wednesday, December 23. According to the presser, it will cost 400 -- which is half the price we heard earlier this week. Typo? Or Christmas miracle? We've contacted RedLynx to find out.
- Piggyback (15G): Catch a ride and surf on top of a car in Dangerous Ride. Can you go the distance? -- Ride on top of a car in Dangerous Ride DLC track.
- No Deal (15G): Which box to choose and when to bailout? -- Bail out and land the rider inside a lucky box.
- Look ma I can fly! (20G): Bounce 5 trampolines in succession in Skyway to reach new heights.
- 35 brand new Trials HD tracks, with a special focus on medium and hard tracks, the difficulty levels most requested by players, the sweet-spot of track difficulty:
- 23 racing tracks: 12 medium, 9 hard and 2 extreme – most with new physics objects providing Trials rides never experienced before
- 12 skill game tracks
- Five new tournaments including all the new tracks -More than 50 new crazy physics objects: Car, rocket turbine, gravity field, wind, motor and many others! These objects will also be available on the level editor for users to utilize in creating their own tracks.
- Three new fun Achievements worth 50 Gamerscore
Free Title Update
- Ultimate Endurance tournament simplified. This change makes the close to impossible Marathon achievement possible for much wider audience. The tournament now includes beginner/easy/medium tracks.
- Improved Down the Stairs skill game. The physics glitch all top players used is fixed and now the user has better control over the tumbling down rider.
- Fixed the corrupted leaderboard scores found in some tracks (zero times, impossible scores). All leaderboards have been cleaned off corrupted scores and we have a system in place to keep them clean in the future as well.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs reported by players and found by testers. Now the game is even more polished and stable than before.
- Due to huge demand, the amount of tracks users can save in their hard disks and memory cards is doubled.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One