That's the idea behind Healthy Me [US$0.99, iTunes Link] from developer Teddy Newell. Healthy Me features a simple and colorful interface for watching your weight approach your goal as well as tracking how many servings of the major food groups you've eaten, whether or not you exercised, and more.
Since it's always nice to receive positive feedback when you've done something good for your body, Healthy Me gives you gold stars for achieving certain goals, as well as providing positive reinforcement through happy messages. The background of the app changes throughout the day, and there are even fun sound effects that play as you enter your daily info.
Newell has provided TUAW with 20 promo codes to give away, so you have a chance to win Healthy Me. The details follow:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us if you made a health-related New Year's resolution and if so, what that resolution is.
- The comment must be left before Monday, January 4, 2009, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Twenty winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: Promo Code for one copy of Healthy Me (Value: US$0.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 40
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19
Apple iPod touch 6th-gen