In non-alliterative news, the spooky WiiWare sword fighting game Ghost Slayer is now haunting the Wii Shop.
- Aura-Aura Climber (Nintendo, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Use a grapple arm to reach outer space. It's Bionic Alpinist!
- Flight Control (Firemint, 1-2 players, 500 DSi Points): The iPhone hit is now available on DSiWare, allowing you to sample the stress of air traffic control in casual game form.
- Faceez (Neko Entertainment, player, DSi Points): Take pictures of your friends, add silly accessories, and animate them. For best results, take the picture immediately after telling them the game is called "Faceez."
- Flipper (Xform, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): It's a 3D platformer, but rather than making a character jump over obstacles, you build and destroy the landscape for him.
- Ghost Slayer (Gevo Entertainment, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): Your sword is the only defense against the ghosts pouring forth from a haunted well. And, as it turns out, your Wii Remote (with MotionPlus, if you care for an upgrade) is also a sword!
- Mouse House (Big John Games, 1 player, 600 Wii Points): Your sword is the only defense against the mice pouring forth from ... just kidding. You are a mouse, looking for cheese in a series of trap-filled mazes.
- Family Go-Kart Racing (Aksys Games, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): This kart racing game features 12 tracks, a time attack mode, and various powerups like "Bowling Bombs." And if you're one of the few people familiar enough with Aksys's "Family" games to recognize the family, you'll be thrilled to meet Auntie and Gramps.
Nintendo Wii console