The Officejet 4500 All-in-one Wireless Printer is a slick unit that can print, copy, scan, and send color faxes. Like many HP products, it works very well with Macs and "those other computers," so if you can use it even if you haven't yet become a Mac fanatic like the bloggers at TUAW.
How do you get to win this sweet piece of multifunction love? It's easy. Just leave a comment below telling us which of the four functions -- printing, copying, scanning, or faxing -- is most important to you. We'll randomly pick a winner from all of the entries, and then HP will ship you a brand new
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment stating which function -- printing, copying, scanning, or faxing -- is most important to you.
- The comment must be left before Saturday, March 6, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: HP Officejet 4500 All-in-one printer ($129 value)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.