Happy weekend, everyone! As always, the WoW.com staff is looking forward to an exciting weekend in
Mass Effect 2 Dragon Age World of Warcraft
. Well, most of us are, anyway. A few lucky folks are in the Lego Universe
beta, yet others are in the StarCraft 2
beta, some have been drawn back in to Dragon Age
with the lure or the game's Awakenings
expansion, and a few are even playing this game I've never heard of called Final Fantasy
. If WoW.com's staff is any indication, Azeroth must be pretty empty these days... But what are you waiting for? Friday's the time of week for you to kick back, relax, play your favorite games -- and tell us all about it! Read on to find out what the team is playing this weekend and let us know what you're playing this weeked.
- Adam Holisky (@adamholisky): One of my characters is going to get some lovin', just not sure which one yet.
- Alex Ziebart (@alexziebart): I actually managed to stop playing Mass Effect 2 for awhile. Though, with the Kasumi DLC not too far away... it won't last. I'm back to chaining heroics via the dungeon finder. I need my sweet, sweet Frost Emblems.
- Anne Stickney (@Shadesogrey): If all goes well, smacking around the Lich King again. Possibly working on some achievements I'm missing because I'm awfully close to the It's Over Nine Thousand achievement.
- Amy Schley (@wowlawbringer): I should be at the meet and greet Saturday -- look for a "Patent" troll if you want to say hi. I'll also be popping in the Lego Universe beta. Mostly though, my weekend will be sent poring over law books and writing a column about tortious interference in contract. My business torts prof would be amazed that I'm actually studying this stuff without it being assigned.
- Basil Berntsen (@outdps): this weekend, I'm going to try really hard to get into a ICC 10 PUG and drag them through Lady Deathwhisper so I can lose a roll on my trinket. I've been rocking Naxx and crafted trinkets for too long. :\
- C. Christian Moore (@thearenaguy): I've been catching up with some of my old MTG friends (I've been out of the game for almost four years now). I'm interested in playing Vintage, so I'll probably be doing a bit of that over the weekend. Other than that, just some arena and auction house. Raiding is for chumps (no offense, chumps).
- Daniel Whitcomb (@danielwhitcomb): Meatspace continues to keep me way too busy for my own good, but I'm still trying to make time for my heroics as much as possible. You know, when I'm not on my umpteenth Mass Effect 2 playthrough. I may also knock out another chunk of Dragon Age: Awakenings, but it isn't engaging me as much as I'd hoped. I miss Alistair too much, I think.
- Elizabeth Harper (@faience): After a week of SXSW, catching up on sleep, most likely.
- Elizabeth Wachowski (@leeatwaterlives): I'll be trying to get into FF13, but since it's going to be so nice out, I'll probably drive my new car (arriving tomorrow!) down to the beach.
- Fox Van Allen (@foxvanallen): According to the weather reports, it is supposed to be a phenomenally warm and sunny weekend here in Boston (by March standards, at least). So, given that, I will of course be spending most of my time indoors playing WoW and Final Fantasy XIII. My friends will make concerted efforts to draw me into the real world, BUT I SHALL RESIST! It's a beautiful day in the Hinterlands too, you know?
- Gregg Reece: I'm playing with my less than 2 week old baby Lyssa! During one of the breaks, I'll be running ICC with my guild. I'm also hoping to muck around with the StarCraft 2 beta a bit more as I keep getting my butt handed to me by Protoss and Zerg. I think I need to change the order I create a couple of my buildings... either that or just start zerg rushing them back with a whole bunch of plain marines. Oh well. I'm more of an RPG guy than an RTS guy.
- Joe Perez (@Lodurzj): More Dragon Age Origins: Awakening! Finishing off my haste set on my shaman, getting some quality time in on ICC 10 for badges if I'm lucky and refining our Blood Queen strategy for 25 man. Beginning to really hate 2% wipes, almost more than 1%! Also sneaking into Lego Universe on the Sunday time block for some much needed Lego goodness.
- Kelly Aarons (@Cadistra): Not sure if I'll have time for anything other than a few heroics and dailies. 'Rents are coming into town, friends are having an engagement party, and I've been pulling OT at my job, so that equals to very little comicking done. Maybe some Lego MMO beta if I have time..?
- Matt Low (@matticus): Robbing cars and running over people in Grand Theft Auto: IV. My driving skills are equally bad in game as they are in real life. :(
- Mathew McCurley (@gomatgo): Hitting 80 with the shaman and respeccing elemental like Thrall intended. Might go pick up FFXIII.
- Matthew Rossi (@matthewwrossi): I will be returning to Thedas. DEATH TO THE DARKSPAWN. I love the caps lock key this week.
- Michael Gray (@writegray): I'll be hiding in the Sekrit Project basement working on a Top Sekrit Project for WoW.com. When I come up for air, I'll probably be playing fetch with Sylvanas. I've been letting her sleep with me too much lately, and I figure if I tire her out, she'll sleep in her cage.
- Rich Maloy (@stoneybaby): spending my birthday on Satuday with the gf. Is it wrong to say I hope dinner will be finished in time to lead the Saturday run with the Big Crits crew? Sunday will be more web work then more raid. Should be a busy and fun weekend.
- Robin Torres (@cosmiclaurel): There's a zombie on your laaaaaawn. There's a zombie on your laaaawn. I will most likely be succumbing to my Star Trek fangirlness and getting STO this weekend. And of course I'll be at the Gurubashi Beatdown. We don't want zombies on the lawn.
- Tyler Caraway (@Murmurs): Ohh, when it isn't DA:Awakenings, I'll be in WoW chaining Heroics until my fingers start to bleed to get the billions of gems that I need for all of my toons at current. Also, I get to participate in my first Gold DKP run with my alt death knight. So very pumped for it. Hopefully I'm not utterly fail, though, know me and melee classes, I probably will be.
- Zach Yonzon (@Battlemasters): More virtual card games, probably, and looking to level my shaman. Writing about all these other classes get me all nostalgic for my old characters so I'm dusting them off for a final run before, you know, Cataclysm makes it all moot. I mean, we're ALL re-rolling one of the new races, right?
So now, dear reader, tell us -- what are you playing