The schedule for the rest of this week is:
- Michael Gray as Grayfields, the tauren hunter, will be making appearances as he can this week.
- Amy Schley as Patent, the troll rogue will also be making appearances as she can.
- Matthew Rossi as Andrenorton, his new troll mage: some time Saturday.
- Adam Holisky as Adammentat, the tauren druid, will be making appearances as he can.
- Fox Van Allen as Foxlight, the blood elf paladin: Friday, 8 p.m. EDT.
It's time for us to change questing zones. After again consulting what we know about upcoming changes in Cataclysm, here is a list of zones appropriate for our level along with how much we think they are going to change. When voting, please think "I'd like to read about their adventures in this zone" and not "this zone is easiest for leveling."
|South Barrens (heavy)||350 (17.0%)|
|Stonetalon Mountains (heavy)||898 (43.6%)|
|Ashenvale (moderate)||461 (22.4%)|
|Hillsbrad Foothills (light)||352 (17.1%)|
Gregg Reece will be joining us and would like you to choose his class and race. As usual, the class will determine the race.
|Blood Elf||381 (18.1%)|
Michael Sacco will be playing a warlock and would like you to choose the race.
|Blood Elf||528 (24.6%)|
Polls close Sunday and the results plus next week's schedule will be posted on Monday. Have fun and happy adventuring!
If you want to join in on the fun of Choose My Adventure, please join us on US Zangarmarsh-H in <It came from the Blog>. Ask Robiness, Robinemia or any member online for an invite. Guild ranks of Lurker or above have the ability to invite. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules, that can be summed up with "Don't be a Funsucker!" Also, please see the guild FAQ for the most common questions.