Waiting for Cataclysm? I'm pretty sure all of us are right now -- a bit bored, a dash disillusioned and hoping beyond hope that the expansion is the answer to all of our gaming woes. But without a release date to keep us company on these cold nights, all we can do is wait. Well, that and blog about it.
- I Sheep Things has a Cataclysm wish list that includes bats, bandages and banks.
- The Pink Pigtail Inn thinks it's time to shake things up and make our own Cataclysm.
- The Hunter's Mark takes a look at the history of dungeons and what we can expect to see in Cataclysm.
- Marks-365 tackles the Blog Azeroth shared topic on what needs to go in Cataclysm.
- Bible of Dreams chimes in on another Blog Azeroth shared topic with five ways to get ready for Cataclysm.
- Horde of One (which I've just discovered via Bible of Dreams) also offers some advice on prepping for Cataclysm (with, of course, plenty of others talking about it on Blog Azeroth).