The game will have a brand new composer, Dan Licht, known for his work on the television show Dexter. He's replacing Akira Yamaoka, longtime composer and sound designer, who recently left for Grasshopper Manufacture. We'll look for the game in 2011, and in the meantime, please, everybody. If the sign says Silent Hill, just turn around and head back to the interstate.
Update: Press release get! The release from Konami says the game is called Silent Hill 8, but that's just a working title so far. The escaped prisoner's name is Murphy Pendleton, and he'll be part of "an all-new storyline and unique evolutions in gameplay." Sounds fun!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One