Virtual Console ... is taking July off, so far.
- Toribash (Nabi Studios, 1-2 players, 1,000 Wii Points): A fighting game in which you move your fighter's limbs individually to force approximations of attacks. Think Weekend at Bernies: Tournament Edition.
- Balloon Pop Festival (UFO Interactive, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Pop groups of same-colored balloons using the pointer in a holiday-themed puzzle game.
- Primrose (Sabarasa, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A DSiWare port of a puzzle game originally released on iPhone by Jason Rohrer, in which you work to surround colored blocks on a 7x7 grid with blocks of another color.
- Pop Island - Paperfield (odenis studio, 1-8 players, 200 DSi Points): An odd racing game in which you have your choice not only of various vehicles ("including tanks, hovercrafts, and planes") but also animals! If you have the original Pop Island on DSiWare, you can unlock connection bonuses.
- Music On: Retro Keyboard (Abylight, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A music creation utility that lets you make sounds inspired by classic game consoles using a six-octave keyboard, accompanied by game-like rhythms.
- 24/7 Solitaire (cosmigo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Forget your other responsibilities: your life is wall-to-wall solitaire now. Learn and play 24 different varieties of solitaire, all the time.
- 4 Travellers - Play French (AGENIUS Interactive, 1-4 player, 800 DSi Points): It's a board game that teaches you and three other players some basic French vocabulary!
Nintendo Wii console