Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is the third "minis" game from developer Beatshapers, who previously worked on NormalTanks and BreakQuest. You'll be tracking down fifteen different dinosaurs in five different levels, using a variety of weapons, including sniper rifles and crossbows.
Don't expect an arcade-style game in the style of Turok, though. According to the press release, you'll have to take into account "wind direction" and use a "special dinosaur call" to successfully track and locate dinosaurs to hunt. That probably sounds something like this: "Oh my god, please don't eat me!"
Carnivores will be available for PSP and PS3 next month.%Gallery-98115%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000