These 10 tracks bring the list of known songs in the game to around 40, about half of the 83 to be included on the disc. And if that's not enough, you'll also be able to import songs from all of the previous Rock Band games, including the Rock Band Network and LEGO Rock Band. So there'll definitely be no shortage of music to play when the game comes out on October 26 this year.
- Bob Marley & The Wailers -- "Get Up, Stand Up"
- INXS -- "Need You Tonight"
- Poni Hoax -- "Antibodies"
- Rammstein -- "Du Hast"
- Roxette -- "The Look"
- Tokio Hotel -- "Humanoid"
- HIM -- "Killing Loneliness"
- Maná -- "Oye Mi Amor"
- Slipknot -- "Before I Forget"
- War -- "Low Rider"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One