It's official: free-to-play EverQuest II is live and out of beta. While we just got done catching up with Dave "Smokejumper" Georgeson, we have one more EverQuest II related piece of news up our sleeve. We have 30-day gold subscriptions to give away to EverQuest II Extended!
If you've been considering trying out EverQuest II or EQ2X but didn't want to pay a subscription fee or purchase items from the marketplace, then why not take a shot at winning one of the 15 gold subscriptions in today's contest? It only takes a minute (and a Massively.com commenting account) to enter, and you might just walk away with a code for a free month!
Interested in entering or learning more? Then skip along after the break!
What do you get with gold membership?
You're most likely wondering at this point, "What does 30-day gold level access get me?" That's a good question, and one that's easily answerable!
If you want to check out the full details at the EverQuest II website, then you can, but the long and short of it is unrestricted access to the game's classes, access to every spell tier in the game, no cap on the amount of money you can have, a full six bag slots on your characters, 75 active quests in your journal, and unrestricted access to the broker.
So how can you enter to win one of these codes? Simply drop a comment on this post before 11:59 p.m. EST on October 1st, telling us why you want to try out EverQuest II Extended. That's it! We'll choose 15 winners at random from the comment pile, and we'll contact you through email. Make sure the email account on your Massively profile is up-to-date!
- To enter, post a comment on this contest page, telling us why you want to try EQ2X.
- The comment must be left before 11:59 p.m. EDT on Friday, October 1st.
- You may enter only once.
- Fifteen winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Fifteen winners will receive a code, good for 30-days of gold access to EQ2X. (ARV of code is $14.99.)
- Click here for complete Official Rules. You must be a resident of the U.S. or Canada who is 18-years-old to enter this contest!