The publisher also stated that the departure of Managing Corporate Officer Keiji Inafune has accelerated the company's overhaul of its R&D organization. Originally planned for the next fiscal year (starting April 2011), the shift will attempt to adjust for the "unprecedented period of volatile change" occurring in the industry. The company views "social networking service" games as a business opportunity and plans to "swiftly form an organization and formulate strategies to address" changes.
The company also did some other executive shuffling to streamline its R&D to "enable Capcom to adapt to markets that are becoming increasingly larger and more complex."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Microsoft Xbox One