- Snowpack Park (Nintendo, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Help corral penguins inside a park. A storm has scattered them across nearby islands, and you have to convince them to return to the park with you, by feeding and interacting with them.
- Demo: And Yet It Moves (Broken Rules, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): A platformer with a unique look (torn paper) and a unique mechanic (rotate the world with your Wii Remote).
- Demo: Bit. Trip Fate (Aksys Games, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Commander Video shoots so many robots in this rail shooter.
- Demo: Jett Rocket (Shin'en, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Explore "Yoroppa" on various "extreme" vehicles in this 3D platformer.
- Demo: ThruSpace (Nintendo,1 player, 0 Wii Points): Rotate Tetris-like pieces to fit through holes in walls.
- Spin Master (Neo Geo, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): Data East billed this as "a comical action game in the tradition of Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja." Sidescrolling action set in the modern day, starring treasure hunters.
- Tetris Party Live (Tetris Online, 1-4 players, 500 DSi Points): It's Tetris! With online play, and a few different game modes.
- Supermarket Mania (G5 Entertainment AB, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Keep five grocery stores stocked to earn money and upgrade your stores -- which then probably require even more stock.
- Music On: Electric Guitar (Abylight, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A virtual electric guitar, with optional effects pedals like distortion, flanger, and delay.
Nintendo Wii console