The sound bytes have since been pulled from or relocated on the game site, but it would appear the damage has already been done: The files in question are currently downloadable from this Megaupload link. While they are not confirmation of the inclusion of any of these features or characters in the final release, the sound clips (if indeed authentic) at least suggest Netherrealm is playing around with said content -- then again, perhaps the studio just planted a mean red herring.
We've contacted the developer for comment.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One