- For starters, Panasonic is dishing out seven new plasma HDTVs, six new LED LCDs and five new standard LCD HDTVs. For the 2011 model year, Panny's introducing the VT30 series, GT30 and ST30 lines, and two of the LED LCDs are joining its array of Full HD 3D TVs. Naturally, the biggest addition to the new sets is the Viera Connect system, but the Easy IPTV functionality is another boon.
- For those who've got a Viera Cast-enabled BD deck, Panny's adding Skype voice and video calling. The addition of Skype to Panasonic's new DMP-BDT310, DMP-BDT210, and DMP-BDT110 VIERA CAST-enabled Blu-ray Disc Players allows consumers to make Skype voice and video calls on virtually any HDTV using a Skype-compatible camera.
- As for new Blu-ray and DVD players? There's a near-limitless flow of them, with the DMP-B200 (8.9-inch display) and DVD-LS92 (9-inch) portable players serving the road warriors. The DMP-BDT210 3D Blu-ray deck is now holding down the top spot in the company's at-home range, and if you're still down with DVD, you'll find a load of new options with USB ports for loading up additional media.
- The company is also debuting the April-bound SC-HTB520 soundbar, meant to match up with flat-panels that are 42-inches or larger, and it's also throwing in a wireless, down-firing subwoofer.
- Finally, Panny's introducing 3D video conferencing (HDVC), which may or may not make your weekly boardroom meetings entirely more tolerable.