There were a few updates to the patch 4.0.6 patch notes for Jan. 19, 2011, mostly dealing with some minor tweaks to the Deadmines and warriors. Also, no, the addons section of the interface pane isn't being removed -- just the addons section of the patch notes. Put down the emails. Hit the jump for the notes changes and updates.
Dungeons & Raids
- Foe Reaper 5000
- Foe Reaper 5000's health has been reduced slightly. In addition, he now enrages at 40%, up from 30%.
- When enraged, Molten Slag spawn 33% faster.
- Vanessa VanCleef
- Some boat fires will now go out when Vanessa VanCleef is defeated, making it easier to get back onto the ship from the cavern entrance.
- Vengeance of VanCleef has been redesigned. It is now a stacking buff that increases damage dealt, size, and attack speed, and stacks up to 40 times. Vanessa will begin casting this as soon as she jumps back onto the boat after detonating charges.
- Drums of War no longer lowers the rage cost of Piercing Howl.
- Mortal Strike cost has been reduced by 5 rage.
- Addons section removed (these changes are only relevant to addon authors, most of whom have direct contact with UI developers to discuss patch updates)