Been trying to think of a way to try out a new Windows phone without
crossing over to the dark side switching sides? If that's the case and you have been looking for a way to recreate the Windows Phone 7 interactive theme on your iPhone or iPod touch, Wyndwarrior's "OS7" is available in public beta for anyone with a hankering for Windows on their jailbroken iOS device. Here are the instructions from modmyi.com on how you can try it out if you are so inclined:
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a "Default" backup; if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googleco...es/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press "Yes" and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.
Voting is going on right now to set the as-yet-unknown price for OS7, so if you want in on the action, you may want to get your voice heard. Click Read More to check out video of the OS7 demo.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 43
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19
Apple iPod touch 6th-gen
Microsoft Windows Phone 7