Even though the match has more painful-looking attacks and surprise reversals than the spinoff Mortal Kombackgammon, we found ourselves unable to concentrate on the actual fighting because of the guy in the background performing a resurrection ritual or something. Way to steal the show!
Maybe we should let the guy have his moment. It must be hard work to be the "resurrection guy" in the Mortal Kombat universe.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One